Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have always wondered what "love" felt like. I finally found it. I never understood why people who were "IN love" could never explain what it felt like. Is it a tingling feeling, is it warm? what's it feel like? all that stuff. They were right. Now that I am in love, I can't really explain it either. The best I can say is that its knowing that there is someone else out there that cares for you, loves you back, wants to be close to you mentally, physically, sexually, everything. being able to sit there and whisper things back and forth with hardly any effort, barely using breath, and just talking about anything that is on the mind. it's the companionship and "want-to-be-close" feeling that is love. fighting for someone, grabbing them when they are falling, holding them when they need to feel close to you. doing everything you can for them. everything. WANTING to do everything for them. if you struggle, they help you. you build upon the experiances and make the relationship stronger.

Just a short quip about that, that's all for now.....

Mmm mmm mm, I'm lovin' it!

No comments: